Meeting new societal needs by using emerging technologies in the public sector 2015
a) Research and innovation actions Based on the development and use of emerging technologies and research carried out so far, activities will support the preparation of next phases and possible validation in near to operational environment for the implementation of emerging ICT technologies in the public sector. The focus can be on any or several of the below:
- Improving effectiveness and efficiency of public administrations;
- Transforming public administrations processes;
- Understanding the relation between human resources to public sector transformation and supporting adaptation;
- Transforming delivery of public services to business and citizens taking account of diversity ( gender, age, disability etc);
- Uptake and acceptability of the use of emerging technologies in the public sector;
- Reducing the administrative burden of citizens and businesses;
- Offering inclusive public services.
The Commission considers that proposals requesting a contribution from the EU of between EUR 2 and 5 million would allow this specific challenge to be addressed appropriately. Nonetheless, this does not preclude submission and selection of proposals requesting other amounts. b) Coordination and support actions: The activities should aim at encouraging networking of relevant stakeholders and teams working in these areas and to support constituency building. The dynamic, multidisciplinary network will include researchers within the social and economic sciences working alongside computer scientists. Following an assessment of the needs, the network will carry out a gap analysis and identify emerging technologies and potential applications for their implementation in the public sector, having in mind specificities relevant to different policy domains of public activity. The activities will conclude with the outlining of a roadmap for emerging research directions, in a multidisciplinary approach, taking into consideration activities also undertaken outside the European Union.
Alle juridische entiteiten
Info & contact
Website van de Europese Commissie http://ec.europa.eu/research/participants/portal4/desktop/en/opportunities/h2020/topics/2093-euro-6-2015.html Contact in Vlaanderen FWOAnn MoerenhoutT 02 550 15 firstname.lastname@example.org